Sunday, June 11, 2023

Today I Am Pissed

 I am in FB jail for 24 hours. They probably won't allow me to tell this truth I have caught them in. A lot of men are posting that their women should kneel down to them while they are speaking. Funny, I guess, if you never knew someone who had to do it. I guess. If you're into that sort of thing.

My reply- Yes, she should kneel down and grab her iron skillet and whop him over the head. Then, whisper in his ear, "Don't go to sleep. I'll be waiting." This, my friends, will generally stop a man from abusing you. If it doesn't, leave.
Abuse is nothing to joke about. I know women who have been made to do so many demeaning things at the hand of an abusive man. I know women who have been hospitalized. I know a woman who spent the rest of her life hiding in fear of a man that was dead. He was THAT mean. Some men think it's funny when they brag to each other about what they can make their woman do. No women are laughing.
My point- FB took my comment down but thinks the posts about making a woman kneel down while you talk are OK!!!! YES, IT IS OK TO POST ON FB TO MAKE YOUR WOMAN KNEEL DOWN TO YOU BUT NOT OK FOR HER TO DEFEND HERSELF.
This is exactly what is wrong with this country today. We glorify abuse. Defense isn't abuse.
Lastly. men who act like this,, as some of you claim to be Christians., what Bible verse do you use to justify this behavior? FB may not post this, but it is also going on all my social media.
And to the panty-waisted sissy pants that turned me in....I see you. I know what likely goes on behind your door. I hope you get the skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment