Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday Thoughts



No, he isn't stuck. Ginger (or Gigi, as I call him) is learning to get himself out of a tree. It's quite a handy talent if you think about it. Hopefully, he won't need to deal with enemies in his own yard, but you never know. Ginger is a "daytime outside cat". At night, we make him stay inside because of the coyotes. It's about time for me to start tracking him down. Sometimes he hides and refuses to come inside. He is far too naive.

I fully meant to start my tomato and pepper seeds today. (I also fully meant to do it last week.) Last week's excuse was that the weather sucked and my daughter was sick. Today's excuse is that the weather is perfect, my daughter feels just fine....and now here I go with the sniffles. (Yes, I hit the elderberry!) 

I hope to be up to starting the seeds tomorrow. Last week would've been ideal. However, gardening isn't a race. You just want to give those babies a good start. I love seed starting! It gives me hope for spring. Nothing warms the cold, grey days of winter like seeing your garden plants popping their little green heads up! 

Tune in tomorrow to see if I start those seeds..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment