Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Best Mac 'N Cheese EVER!!!

I first tried this mac 'n cheese when my distant cousin, Lisa, brought it to a church dinner.  I loved it! I'm a huge mac 'n cheese fan, and I am really picky about it.  Most restaurants make it too bland.  It can't be too dry, or too runny.  This one was great!  I do feel like I cooked it a little too long, and it was dryer than it should have been.  That's just me, though.  Everyone else devoured it!  I play around with every recipe until I get it just the way I want it.  This one is pretty terrific as it is, though.


Best Mac 'N Cheese
Ingredients:
1 8 oz pkg cooked macaroni
1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 16 oz. sour cream
1 16 oz. cottage cheese (no, really...trust me)
4 eggs (Yes, 4)
1 stick butter, melted.

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients and cook 30-40 minutes.  (It sets pretty quickly, so don't over cook it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment