Friday, March 22, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Welcome to Skywatch Friday- a weekly meme hosted by http://skyley.blogspot.com.au/. I love this meme! I've visited some fascinating blogs!
Welcome to all who visit my skywatch! I love your comments!
Please fell free to follow and visit again! I love visits and followers!


This photo was taken from an upstairs window of our house last Sunday evening. Unfortunately we had a tornado Monday (the very next day) and one of the foreground trees is no longer with us.
(See Stormy Weather)

See you next Friday!
Beth :)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Sorry to hear you lost a tree ... and more. Glad the animals were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth
    Beautiful photo, I love the colors! How scary... a tornado!!! Yikes...I can't imagine, thankfully you only lost a tree. Thanks for visiting my space today.
    Have a great weekend
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, scary. You never know what the weather will do! Glad you are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and colorful sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very calming and beautiful colors-glad it was only the tree and not your home or your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layered sunset and delicate tracery of trees. What a pity about the tree you lost. It takes a while to adjust to a different view from a window.

    ReplyDelete